Ad Blocking Tag

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

 

Good day, readers!

Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions, and welcome to my blog.

Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used languages in Papua New Guinea. Despite PNG's remarkable linguistic diversity, with over 800 languages spoken across the country, almost everyone can speak Tok Pisin.

Did you know that learning Tok Pisin isn't difficult? If you're interested in starting but don't know where to begin, watch my video below, where I cover some basic phrases to get you started.


If you find the video helpful, be sure to visit my YouTube channel, Reynaxis Solutions. Subscribe to stay updated with practical tips, tricks, and reviews. Don't forget to like the video and leave a comment – I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you for joining me on this journey of exploration and improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

  Good day, readers! Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions , and welcome to my blog. Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used lang...