Ad Blocking Tag

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Cheapest Internet in Papua New Guinea

Good day readers!

Hi, I'm Glen of Reynaxis Solutions and I've been living as an expat in Papua New Guinea for 13 years now and have tried numerous Internet Service Providers (ISPs). Here are the major players in the telco industry:

  1. Digicel: Offers the fastest and most reliable internet connection, though it is a bit pricey compared to its competitors.
  2. Telikom: Almost as fast as Digicel but with cheaper data plans.
  3. Vodafone: Another option available, but not as widely discussed here.
  4. BMobile: Provides services, but details about its performance are less prominent.

In my experience, Digicel stands out for its speed and reliability. However, Telikom is a close second, providing nearly comparable speed at more affordable prices.

For more information about Telikom's internet services, check out my YouTube video linked below. While you're there, please don't forget to subscribe to my channel, like the video, and leave your comments. 

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

  Good day, readers! Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions , and welcome to my blog. Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used lang...