Ad Blocking Tag

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Dear Readers

I’m Glen Villar, a long-time expatriate currently residing in Papua New Guinea. Over the past 13 years, I've dedicated myself to training local IT professionals, equipping them with essential skills in the ever-evolving world of information technology.

You may know me from my YouTube channel, Reynaxis Solutions, where I share a plethora of informative videos related to IT and technology.

The primary goal behind launching this vlog is to provide a platform for sharing my YouTube content and offering additional insights and explanations to complement the videos.


If you've taken the time to read this, I want to express my sincere gratitude for your visit. I invite you to return and explore more of my posts in the future.

Until then, take care and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

  Good day, readers! Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions , and welcome to my blog. Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used lang...