Ad Blocking Tag

Friday, June 21, 2024

How To Put a Limit to Internet Bandwidth

Good day readers!

Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions, and welcome to my blog.

While many of us get our internet from mobile data plans, some of us, particularly in the business sector, subscribe to independent ISPs like NWTL in Papua New Guinea. The main reason for subscribing to an Internet Service Provider is to efficiently share internet bandwidth across multiple branches of a business. In such setups, ISPs often employ managed routers, like MikroTik, to handle internet traffic and routing.

In this blog entry, I'll show you how to limit internet bandwidth for specific devices or computers on your network using a MikroTik router. Please watch the video below to learn more about this topic.


If you find the demonstration helpful, be sure to visit my YouTube channel, Reynaxis Solutions. Subscribe to stay updated with practical tips, tricks, and reviews. Don't forget to like the video and leave a comment – I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you for joining me on this journey of exploration and improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

  Good day, readers! Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions , and welcome to my blog. Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used lang...