Ad Blocking Tag

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Giant Mud Crabs in Papua New Guinea

Good day readers!

Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions, welcome to my blog.

Mud crabs are a delicious crustacean delicacy, and while they are not found everywhere in the world, they have a broad distribution and can be found mainly in the Indo-Pacific region. This includes countries such as the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan, and Papua New Guinea.

Giant mud crabs, which can grow to a size almost as big as a medium-sized frying pan, are also found in Papua New Guinea. The largest ones are typically found in areas with fewer residents compared to the big cities in Papua New Guinea, like Daru Island.

If you want to see the mud crab that I bought in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, please watch the video below.


If you find the demonstration helpful, be sure to visit my YouTube channel, Reynaxis Solutions. Subscribe to stay updated with practical tips, tricks, and reviews. Don't forget to like the video and leave a comment – I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you for joining me on this journey of exploration and improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

  Good day, readers! Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions , and welcome to my blog. Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used lang...