Ad Blocking Tag

Friday, June 7, 2024

Is There a Food Delivery Service in Papua New Guinea?

Good day readers! 

Hi, I'm Glen of Reynaxis Solutions, and welcome to my blog. As an expat living in Papua New Guinea for 13 years now, I've experienced much of what this lovely country has to offer. While some experiences present certain challenges, most are on the brighter side. One of the nicest things is that, like any other developed country, Papua New Guinea also has a food delivery service. Although this service's popularity doesn't have the same strong impact as the Blues and Maroons games in the daily lives of PNG citizens, it still provides a valuable option for consumers, especially for those whose top option for going out is to go with a company's pool car. 

Without further ado, here's how to avail food delivery service in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. 




If you find the video above useful, please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Kindly like the video and leave your comments for me to read. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

  Good day, readers! Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions , and welcome to my blog. Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used lang...