Ad Blocking Tag

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

How to Block a Windows Application

Good day, readers!

Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions. Welcome to my blog.

Do you know there's a way to prevent an app from running on Windows OS? This technique can be particularly useful when your office PCs are not part of a domain, and you lack central control to set policies for all the PCs. For instance, if you want to prevent a user from opening a browser, you can configure Windows to block the app from running using its hash.

To see the actual demo, please watch the video below.


If you find the video above useful, please visit my YouTube channel, Reynaxis Solutions, and subscribe. While you're at it, kindly like my video and leave a comment for me to read.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

  Good day, readers! Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions , and welcome to my blog. Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used lang...