Ad Blocking Tag

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Microtest: Testing Wristwatch and Repair

Good day, readers!

Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions. Welcome to my blog. In this digital era, where the majority of devices, such as wristwatches, feature LED screens or digital displays, mechanical watches are still being continuously manufactured. This is thanks to people like me, who find that mechanical watches are still appealing and worth keeping.

Did you know there is an affordable device available on online-selling platforms like Lazada and Shopee that you can use to test analog watches for faulty parts? This device is very useful to horologists, watch repairmen, and simple hobbyists. One of its benefits is checking if the coil is faulty. It can also help remove clogging in the mechanical motor by forcing it to rotate using the device's electromagnet. Additionally, it can check for battery charge.

If you want to find out more about this device, please watch the video below.

If you find the video above useful, please visit my YouTube Channel, Reynaxis Solutions. Kindly subscribe to my channel, and while you're at it, please like my video and leave your comments for me to read.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Beginning Tok Pisin, Lesson 1

  Good day, readers! Hi, I'm Glen Villar of Reynaxis Solutions , and welcome to my blog. Tok Pisin is one of the most widely used lang...